start your week with some good reads…
1. head over to design sponge and check out all the cool things people are doing with painter’s tape (including this beauty <—).
3. this delicate and airy washroom featured on chevrons and eclairs is everything! mental note: light pink isn’t only for baby girls.
1. i lost my shit when i saw this dress on hanneli mustaparta. every woman over 5’8″ should own a similar cap sleeved-maxi dress with a cinched waist. why? it’s like painting the perfect picture on a blank canvas.
2. i’ve been in desperate need of fall fashion inspiration. tommy ton provided just the fix. mozey on over and get prepared for serious eyegasams.
1. america breds terrorists. and they are white not brown. perfect title for the article on white-nationalist-terrorism posted by the crunk feminist collective.
2. wait a minute. did nike REALLY think it was a good idea to create a “gold digger” t-shirt inspired by the 46 female athletes who won gold medals at the olympic games? *sniffs air for the stench of sexism* yep, they were serious.
3. the majority of new yorkers surveyed by the new york times say the new york city police department favors whites. ummmm, duh.