2. great ideas for creating a layered winter wardrobe from club monaco.
3. i dare you to google emmanuelle alt, editor of vogue paris, and not fall head over heels in love with her style. my daily style has put together a collage of looks that made me drool.
4. tamu mcpherson is a well-known street style photographer who snaps pics of the fashion industry’s elite when dashing in and out of runway shows. it’s not often that she features women of color, so needless to say, i was quite pleased with this photo of rajni and nicole.
1. looking for a good book? check out slate’s 2012 book list for good suggestions.
2. mississippi’s last abortion clinic might close, and i’m wondering if we were shuttled back to 1943. the state passed legislation making it increasingly difficult for doctors to secure the necessary credentials to perform the procedures.
3. honestly, i wasn’t always on the melissa harris perry bandwagon, but one fateful sunday morning that all changed. i thoroughly enjoyed her show and might be getting cable just to support this sister (and to watch RHOA). watch her daughter interview gabby douglas.